Hello.
I am having problems navigating some of the popup menus in Facebook. For
example, to unsubscribe myself from someone's status updates, or to add
something to my timeline. Voiceover will announce that there is a menu, and
tell me to press VO and space to select the current item, but nothing
happens. Also, it says that there is only one menu item, but I know that
not to be true. I can not interact with the menu.
If it makes any difference, I am using Snow Leopard. I can not update to
Lion  because I have one of the macbooks that is no longer supported.