Hi all,

Over the weekend I picked up a MacBook Pro, thanks in large part to the
words of wisdom and advice coming from this listserv.  A big thanks to
everyone for just being here to help us Mac-Noobs when we're trying to
figure everything out.

And now for an insanely frustrating problem I'm encountering.  Not sure how
many (if any) of you guys are in Canada, but the CNIB has a digital library
which I use regularly for reading the newspaper, and so far I've only
experienced this problem on their website - not sure if the website would
have anything to do with this.  I've been trying to learn and use VO to get
a feel for how it works and sounds, and when I went to use it to read the
paper this morning, after I got to a certain section of the site - right
where you choose what newspaper and everything after that I've tried - I
can't get the VO cursor off of the toolbar.  It will tell me I'm on the
toolbar, I can try to move to the html content, but when I try to interact
with the html content and/or navigate into the html content I get bounced
back onto the toolbar.  I also can't seem to get it out of full screen
mode, so I only have about six elements (back, forward, address, google
search, and downloads).  I've tried everything I could think of that might
be causing the problem, like playing with the web rotor, restarting VO,
checking the settings, restarting Safari, but it seems that nothing has
worked.

Has this or anything like this happened to anyone?  Is it something I'm
doing or not doing (correctly or incorrectly)?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Will