Hello Everyone,

Been playing with GarageBand over the past few months, and have been enjoying
it quite a bit.

I am interested in obtaining more loops/samples for GarageBand.
Recently I tried a program that had lots of loops in it, but the application
was not VoiceOver accessible.

Any help with accessible apps, or info on obtaining loops and samples would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you.