Yup,

That will do it.  You can also just open Safari, and press command comma to
open preferences and under general should be a pop up menu to set the systems
default browser.  You can set this back to Safari in case you decide to keep
chrome but, no longer want it as the default browser.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore