No, it does not depend from the application google map installed on iOS 5, it
uses the google services for detecting the roads where you are, but generally
it is not linked to the older google map application included on iOS 5.

irid domnori
irid.domn...@gmail.com
contatto skype: superirid

Il giorno 12/giu/2012, alle ore 16:01, Kawal Gucukoglu ha scritto:

So it will go down the pan or something when google maps are gone or get
updated.