Hi all,

I guess by now some of you may have feel totally frustrated with me,
as i bringing this out every so often...
I'm about to get a mac laptop, in the next few days.
But i'm torn between MBP 13inch and MBA.
my question is, what Mac will be the best? Either the MBP13inch,
MBA13inch with 128GB, or MBA11Inch 128GB?
I know the spects for all these three are very similar, and i also
know that MBA will operate somewhat faster in live time compare to
MBP, more portable, etc. I also know that mbp is great for  post
processing, and heavy duty usage such as vedeo edditing etc etc.
As this will be the very first Mac notebook that i own, and coming
from the windows screen reader for laptop background, i'm interested
to know, if voiceover will slow any of the mbp or mba down from the
specs performance?
As my windows brain kick in, sort of telling me that the greater
processer, memory, will be better as far as screen reader is concern.

i'll mainly using it for studying e.g. research, browsing, word
processer etc purposes, however, i also uses it for audio edditing,
and basic photo edditing as well.

The size of the storage doesn't really effect me as much, however, who
would say no to a bigger size harddrive? The optical drive also not
the priority, as i have a 4 year old IMac sitting at home as my
desttop.

All of your advice is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Joanne