HI,

Mistery solved. I must have opened the dmg file but for some reason focus was
not brought to it so I ended up with multiple mounted drives. FOund them when I
looked in my computer.

Thought I'd share in case anyone runs into similar problems.

Best,

Ioana

Please check out my cd on www.ioanagandrabur.com on iTunes and most online
stores.