And if this answer can go to the list I too would appreciated.

Jesus Garcia

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ioana Gandrabur
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 17:46
To: MacVisionaries
Subject: automatically importing audible books iTunes possible?

Hi all,

When I I started downloading audiobooks to the mac they used to
automatically download after purchasing and then I am pretty sure they would
automatically start playing in iTunes. I disabled that at the time but have
absolutely no idea how to access this kind of preferences. Any help is as
allays very appreciated.

Best,

Ioana

Please check out my cd on www.ioanagandrabur.com on iTunes and most online