HI.

I am scanning a text book for my course.  My tutor wants me to highlight any
text that either won't read properly or any diagrams as I come across them.  In
ms word I was shading the text.  Is there an equivalent way to do this in
pages?  If not, can anyone suggest how i can mark the section i need help with?
 Also when i export a document to word format and then save it after making
changes will it stay in that format?  IE will I be able to open it in word when
I get to TAFE?

thanks

Maria Chapman
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." -
Mahatma Gandhi