HI.  let me know if you find any. That's about the only thing i miss is games.
I can go on the zonebbs and play, and have recently discovered shryth. They are
both online games, so if the internet doesn't work well, there is also rs games
there are quite a few different games there like monopoly shut the box etc.

hth.

Maria Chapman
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." -
Mahatma Gandhi