hi.
this is probably going to be stupid question but…
My friend just asked me a mail address of a person. So I went into my address
book app on the mac, searched for the contact,  interacted with its name, and
the info scrol area and found the mail address. now, its the place where I
stuck. I couldn't either highlight or copy the address.
Is it possible somehow to copy the information from the contact card or do I
have to remember and retype it?

Kõike paremat soovides
With best regards
Jakob Rosin