I as well use control-option-shift home or shift-end.  Since I'm on a macbook
Air, I need the function key.

After a while, I found all these buttons annoying, so i use the trackpad
commanders and set up shift-flick-down to go to top and shift-flick-up to go to
the bottom.  So much easier.  :)

Traci
Sent by Macbook Air Mail