Hello,
First of all, thank you for all the good information I have gained while
lurking on this list. I bought a Macbook Pro a few weeks ago and am
gradually getting used to it. I know I will have a lot of questions for you
about that soon.

I also have an iPod touch which I bought at the end of last year but I have
never done much with it due to lack of time. Thanks to the friendly people
at my local Apple Store that has now been upgraded to IOS 5 and I have
managed to make my way through the setup procedure. I also bought a
Bluetooth keyboard which has now made entering textmuch easier.

Now to my question, or rather questions.
I will be going on holiday in Scotland shortly and thought of taking the
iPod and keyboard with me to keep a simple diary. I will not need all the
functionality of the Macbook so this seemed a lighter and more compact
choice.

Are there any accessible equivalents to Text Edit that run on the iPod? I
also see that there is a version of Pages for IOS devices. Would this be a
good choice? Are there other programs you would suggest? Also, is it
straightforward to transfer the documents back to the Macbook? I presume I
would use iTunes but I have not really got to grips with that yet.

I would greatly appreciate your comments and look forward to receiving them.

Many thanks,

chris

database 7242 (20120622) __________

http://www.eset.com