Hello list,

I am a new mac user--so I am not at all familiar with VO commands or gestures,
but am learning as I go. My mac is two weeks old and I have just installed
Fusion in virtual machine with Windows 7 with a screen reader. I am having lots
of difficulties and am  hoping for any help. I have lots of questions, but I
will keep them to a minimal. I apologize for any silly questions. Here are my
questions.

1. Is there a specific command or gesture to startup Windows? I can sometimes
get it to start by muddling around, but I am hoping for a specific command to
save time and  frustration.
2. When I do get Windows to start, VO often speaks over my screen reader. What
can I do to avoid VO to speak in Windows.
3. When I am in Windows, I cannot  use any of my arrow keys. If I do press any
of the four arrows, VO speaks such options as: Suspend, Snapshot, Enter Unity,
etc. What should I do to have full function of the arrows when in Windows with
a screen reader?

Any help is greatly appreciated.