Hi,

Are you sure its not recording?  I mean, have you actually tried to record
yourself then play it back or, are you just talking into the mic and not
hearing yourself through your headphones?  If this is the case, thats because
monitoring is turned off by default on real tracks.  You need to interact with
the track info pane, and turn monitoring on.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info