Ok, I forgot about that resize control. Yes, that's not accessible with
VoiceOver, unfortunately.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 10:10 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: partisioning a drive with data already on it?

Hi,

nah.  She can add another partition without erasing the drive.  The problem
is, setting the size of the newly add partition is a bit of a pain.  The
last time I checked, this wasn't accessible with Voiceover.  There is a
splitter you need to move like that found in mail for example.  To the best
of my knowledge, you need to use a trackpad or mouse to physically drag
this.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info