To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 9:04 PM
Subject: Re: Log-in Password on Macbook Pro

Chris, just a thought are you going to get Mountain Lion when it comes out this month? If so, why not do the complete re-install of that new OS than re-installing Lion now. If your not intending to get Mountain Lion then just ignore this message. Its just that I thought that it would be pointless re-installing Lion if you are going to buy Mountain Lion and therefore you would be re-installing twice rather than once.

HHope this helps.

Daniel