5

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Krysti .Power
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:23 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Mountain Lion is going to be released today, the 25th

how many macs can one license be installed on

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Krysti .Power <happypuppy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

so prob 11 my time thank you

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Ricardo Walker <rwalker...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,

it hasn't been released yet.  It probably won't be until around 10 AM
eastern or later.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Jul 25, 2012, at 8:08 AM, "Krysti .Power" <happypuppy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> i can't seem to find it in the mac ap store
>
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:05 AM, Matt Dierckens <matt.dierck...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Ray, I too, will be waiting a few days/weeks.
> The servers are going to be bogged down today, so no point getting it
exactly when it comes out.
> Hoping that everything works smoothly. Is there a site that will tel you
what apps are accessible with ML?
> Thanks.
>
> Matt
> Sent from my mac
> Twitter: matt692
> msn: matt...@live.com
> skype: blindman3221
>
> On 2012-07-25, at 4:59 AM, Ray Foret Jr wrote:
>
> > I will put this off until I've seen, mainly from this list, how things
go with 10.8 and what is generally to be expected.  Therefore, if everyone
on the list puts it off, I shan't have what I consider to be the most
reliable indications of what I have to look forward to.  I rely on this list
for not only assistance with personal Apple stuff, but, also, for honest
feedback from blind Mac users about things to be expected with major
releases.  Now, of course, I am fully well aware that not everyone on this
list is going to update right away; and, that some will wait while others
plulnge in.  I will do it soon myself; but, I wish to know generally (and
therefore mainly from this list) what to expect in real world use
circumstances.  Thanks.

> > Sincerely,
> > The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!
> >
> > Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!
> >
> > Skype name:
> > barefootedray
> >
> > On Jul 25, 2012, at 5:33 AM, Missy Hoppe wrote:
> >
> >> I've been counting down to this. Can't decide if I am going to buy it
right away or not. My biggest concern is whether or not
> >> Mountain Lion would affect my Bootcamp partitian. If it isn't going to
break anything on that end, I'm ready to take the
> >> plunge and get it right away. I still have my little 80 GB external
drive that runs SL; can't afford another drive to back up
> >> my current Lion install, and am hesitant to get rid of my SL drive to
back up my current settings. There are still a few
> >> things I use SL for, most noteably add text to spoken track; I was
never able to get that working as expected under Lion.
> >> Anyway, if anyone knows whether updating will have any effect on
bootcamp, I would really appreciate it. I'm actually quite