Hi all.
I've found 2 things so far that haven't been fixed in Mountain Lion.
1. Tables in documents. These still appear to not work properly with VoiceOver.
VO still announces new line new line when I tried this just now.
2. Web page selection. This still doesn't work. I know that the web page
scrolls when I move with the arrow keys, but VoiceOver is still not reporting
that the page is scrolling.
I think I'll be sending these findings to Apple Accessibility to see what they
have to say about these really old issues.
Sorry to spoil the good mood of the new OS launch,
Matthew Campbell.