Hey Missy,

The only question I'm able to answer is the one about notifications not being
fully read out, since i had the same wondering. I've been told that it doesn't
physically display the entire notification, so VO reads whatever it sees. Even
going into notification center, the whole message can't be expanded.
Rachel