Hi,

Yes, I have noticed this. I've been wondering about how I can either fix this,
or do something else to use mail as efficiently as I did before. I don't like
arrowing between the two tables. Any ideas on other ways to use mail, or how to
be able to use tab between the mailbox list and the messages table would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Brianna