Hi,
I am having the same problem.  My inbox is expanded so that I see the separate
inboxes for my separate accounts.  However, I can't see the list of folders
under each account.  These used to appear below my trash folder in the list of
mailboxes.  In Lion, I could hide these folders by clicking on a disclosure
triangle for each account.  Using VO+down arrow on the list of mailboxes allows
me to move past the trash folder to items with the names of my email accounts
and a disclosure triangle.  When I interact with these items to try and press
the triangle to expand the list, I can't.  VO+space, pressing enter, left and
right arrows won't do it.

Any other suggestions?

-Greg