Just make sure you have the latest version of dropbox installed. When you do
that, you will find that you will be able to see the dropbox menu for many
foggy Jews in the public folder. Just thought that might help. This message has
been dictated
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!