I just pressed enter, but I typed in the phone number to send to in my case.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ray Foret Jr
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 4:39 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Can't quite figure out how to send a message and message

Hello there. When I going to messages, I can select the recipient to whom I
wish to send a message. However, when I'm finished typing the message, I
can't quite figure out how to send it. Is it option plus escape? Thanks.

Sincerely,

The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: