Ricardo,

Great podcast as always, and still loving your background music.

I knew you would be thrilled about being able to select text more easily in
Safari.  A bug I am pleased Apple fixed relates to tabs.  I submitted  a bug
report to Apple well over a year ago.  When having more than one tab open in
Safari, it was not always  easy to identify which tab/web page you were looking
at.  If you used the control + tab key to switch between tabs, Safari announced
each tab as "HTML content".  In Mountain Lion Safari beautifully announces the
title of the web page you are looking at when switching tabs.

Apple do listen folks, they fixed a few issues I had with iTunes in the past
and hopefully they will be listening in regards to the bugs I have found in
Mountain Lion so far (all very minor).  So if anyone else find any bugs, just
report them to http://bugreport.apple.com and login with your normal Apple ID.

Keep up the good work as always Ricardo, and let's hope we see a revised
GarageBand this year with event editing etc.

Chris