Hi all,
Instead of fighting with the youtube site, is there a dedicated youtube app
that is accessible? I don't sign in, comment, share videos, or anything like
that, but I would like a way to quickly search for videos and watch them, maybe
save some as favorites. I have an app someone recommended that sits in my
dashboard, but I really dislike the dashboard and find myself simply hitting
cmd-space, typing in the app I want, and pressing enter to launch anything. So,
is there a youtube app that would work? I'm about to search the app store, but
I thought I'd ask in case someone knows of a good one. Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap