  From: Alex Hall
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 7:09 PM
  Subject: Re: Youtube app?

  I searched for Mactube, mactubes, and mac tube and got no results. To be
clear, we are talking about mac apps, not iOS apps, right?

  On 28 Jul 2012, at 18:59, Matt Dierckens <matt.dierck...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Mactubes is good.

    Matt
    Sent from my mac
    Twitter: matt692
    msn: matt...@live.com
    skype: blindman3221

    On 2012-07-28, at 4:57 PM, Alex Hall <mehg...@gmail.com> wrote:

      Hi all,
      Instead of fighting with the youtube site, is there a dedicated youtube
app that is accessible? I don't sign in, comment, share videos, or anything
like that, but I would like a way to quickly search for videos and watch them,
maybe save some as favorites. I have an app someone recommended that sits in my
dashboard, but I really dislike the dashboard and find myself simply hitting
cmd-space, typing in the app I want, and pressing enter to launch anything. So,
is there a youtube app that would work? I'm about to search the app store, but
I thought I'd ask in case someone knows of a good one. Thanks.

      Have a great day,
      Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
      mehg...@gmail.com; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap