No, vo-f1 twice gave me all my open apps, and one was system or something like
that. The dialog turned out to be a crash report from when my mac restarted
itself after I tried to interact with a path list in finder. Odd that I
couldn't cmd-tab to it, yet it was there in the chooser. Oh well, I sent the
report off to Apple and the dialog is gone now.