Hi all,

Ever since doing a clean install of mountain Lion, a strange error has sprung
up in apple mail. I'm using gmail as an iMap account. When I attempt to delete
messages, an error like this follows upon quitting mail:
xx gmail messages can't be moved to the trash. Where xx is the number of
messages. The operation couldn’t be completed. (MFMessageErrorDomain error
1028.)
I've attempted to google this, but no fix has been found. If anyone has a
suggestion, I'd be so appreciative to hear it!
Thanks,
Rachel