Hi all,
I thought at first that I was doing something wrong, but I'm not. When I hit
cmd-shift0semi to spellcheck, say an email, I can't use the default "change"
button. I added a word with no problem by vo-spacing on "learn", but when I
wanted to use a suggestion for a different word, vo-spacing on the "change"
button did nothing. Pressing enter did nothing as well, even though vo reported
that button as being default. Basically, I had no way of moving past that
misspelled word and had to close the spellchecker. Is it me after all, or is
this a bug others have found?

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap