Without having verified this, could it be the book is downloaded already? If
you check your downloads folder by pressing command option l, you'll be in a
list of your downloads. Vo right to get to this table and you can interact with
it to see what's there.
You can also go to finder, press command option L to get to the folder and see
if the book is present there.
rachel