Is there a way to make voiceover not lower in pitch when entering a search
field, or consequently, when encountering a data detector and raising it's
pitch? Changing the default isn't what seems to make this happen, but only in
those 2 scenarios, of entering a search field or in data detectors, does VO
feel the need to change pitch.
Thanks,
Rachel