Hello All.

Now what I might say may be something that people may not like but I am one for
plain speaking and will not mince my words.  However, this is my opinion.

People say that they may be disappointed with one thing or another and it is
their right to do so of course.

But when anything new is released, there is going to be bugs etc as I have been
a beta tester and know how hard people work to get a product into shape.

So rather than people complaining as people seem to do, why not just send your
concerns to Apple Accessibility and rather than bashing a product work with
them to improve a producct?  It would be so positivve to do that and sit and be
passive about things as everyone would make a difference.  If everything was
plain sailing, life would be dull.  So chill and think to do something positive.

Kawal.