Thanks very much for this, Chris. It works well for the most part! Except for
links being all .php, and i found you had to choose firefox for windows, and
not the mac version. The number was 11.0.
Again, I've been wondering how to set this up for awhile, so thanks so much for
taking the time to explain it in detail.