Of course, I don't know anything about your system, processor speed, RAM, etc.
I can tell you that I rarely have the busy problem, and I cannot remember the
last time I did have a busy issue when in Safari.  I use a Macbook Pro, 2.53 GH
processor and 4 GB RAM, and now also use an iMac, 2.7 Quadcore Processor with 8
GB RAM and it's just not a problem for me