Hi,
My time capsule came unplugged. I plugged it in again and it seemed to be ok,
but when I went to the time machine menu the configured icon was dimmed. I've
found my disk but it now says it cannot connect to the time machine server and
that it can't find my backup disk.
I'm going to go onto mv archives as I'm sure there will be something in there
that will help me, but any immediate advice on how to get my time capsule, time
machine and my mbp talking together would be much appreciated.
I did a backup on Monday, but it doesn't seem to recognise that it exists. I
don't want to upgrade to ml until I have tm sorted and have done a successful
back up ... just in case ...
Thanks.