Okay, I attempted several times to drag my Mac List mailbox over to my
Favorites bar so that it will pop up when pressing command 2.  I went to the
list and marked it successfully for dragging.  I went to Drafts which is in the
second position and marked it for dropping.  It made the satisfying dragging
noises and then said it failed to drop of Drafts.  What else can I do?  Mel