HI.
 list.

I tried to create a message rule that would move messages sent only to me in to
a mail box.  So in other words I wanted all messages sent to xxx...@dodo.com.au
to be moved in to a folder but only messsages addressed to me, not to groups
etc. It didn't seem to work.  Here is what i did.

1.  created a mailbox
2.  went in to preference pains and rules of course.
3.  interacted with the first scroll area left it at any and  contains put in
the address xx...@dodo.com.au I then interacted with the actions scroll area
and chose move to folder and sellected the folder.

I then sent a test message to the address above. the message didn't show up.

does anyone have any idea about this?

ps if it makes a difference this is a pop account.

thanks
 God Bless! Maria from australia
 Newbie mac user.
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
will get you fb as well as email & iMessage.
skype same as email,without the gmail part. twitter bubbygirl