Hi,

When I have multiple tabs open I find that I like to navigate through them by
stopping to interact with the HTML area of the current tab and then vo left
arrow right arrow to the other tabs. Not quite a list of tabs but not bad
either.

Hope this helps

Please check out my cd on www.ioanagandrabur.com on iTunes and most online
stores.