I do need a lot of hand holding and I am sorry about that.  I don't know why I
could not find the search field in iTunes.  I know all this is second nature to
most of you but to a post menopausal woman with a relatively new Mac, I feel
quite bold to attempt any of this.  Please please be patient with me or direct
me to a list where real newbies can ask questions.  Mel