Then I will probably have to use Drop Box. I can do that.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 10:05 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Using Boot Camp

Hi,

no.

That is exactly what he was saying you can not do.  You can see the files on
either drive but, you can not make any changes to these files.  This
includes copying and pasting.  So for example, if log into the Mac OS, I
can't copy a file from my boot camp partition.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore