Makes sense, thanks. What did you say the change was? I assumed
there'd be a slider and a way to select the old and new keys for the
song, as in something to tell it how many half steps to shift and in
what direction. What is one half step in numbers to GB?

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
mehg...@gmail.com