Oo.  Good point, Ricardo.  I didn't even think about that.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: Expanding Collapsed Threads in ML Mail

Hi,

Yes.  And keep in mind, quick nav needs to be off.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Aug 21, 2012, at 8:01 AM, Ray Foret Jr <rfore...@att.net> wrote:

I just expand a thread using the right arrow key. Keep in mind that I'm using the so-called new or standard view.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: