Hello!
I think my question is bit different than the discussion here right now, but I
didn't create a new topic.

So, I do have a wordpress blog. Since I moved to mac, I didn't have time to
write there, but now, as the school holiday ends, i'm getting back into my
daily works, I'd like to start blogging again. Can anyone suggest me an
accessible app for posting my posts there? (maybe something like windows live
writer on the pc).
I tried using the web interface of wordpress.com yesturday night, but it
failed, as I couldn't find the field for body text.
Any suggestions?

Many thanks!
p.s. I'd give my blog link also,, but is 100% in estonian, so you probably
don't understand anything:)
Kõike paremat soovides
With best regards
Jakob Rosin