Hi all,

I'm facing a weird issue while using Safari in ML.
I've mostly faced this issue wile using the Firefox version of
Facebook's mobile site in Safari, but it has happened with a couple of
other sites as well.
So, when I click on a link, VO starts saying every link with .PHP in the end.
The entire page becomes really messy.
And it starts working again when I open the same site after a few minutes.

Has anyone else faced this extremely irritating problem?

Cheers,
Rahul