HI,

I have a question with the update process:
After pressing "update all" and agreeing to terms I got the alert "you already
have mountain lion installed DO you want to continue?" Did any of you see this?

A bit confused.

Also at beginning I was informed I have 2 updates but could only find 10.8.1.
Is there a way to download selectively the items?

Thanks for any help on this subject.

Best,

Ioana

Please check out my cd on www.ioanagandrabur.com on iTunes and most online