Hi Harry
I currently have you have a gun on my iPhone. Also have a couple of others,
including the area of me. Period currently, I use you have a good and mostly
when I'm writing in somebody's car and I want to get back to my house. It does
a good job for that. I paid $50 for Nava gone.
The one I really am waiting for is Sandero. The same I published in its
magazine for graduates that Sandero and the Seeing Eye were working together on
this. I'm not sure how they  are   doing   that, but

hey are. In the article the scene I published, they said it would be out this
summer. However, this summer is almost gone. So now I don't know what the new
date would be for it's release. I think I paid about $4.99 for the version that
I have now. I have no idea how much they will charge for the update
Regards
Gigi Sent from my iPhone