Hello,

Immediately try vo+up-arrowing and you should get the prompt. Do it again and
you will get the end of the output from the last command.

If it dings at you instead, then simply interact and then the text will be
there.

I use the terminal probably 12 hours a day, as I do all of my programming in
terminal on my remote server.

Brandon