Hi CB,

Wow this sounds very cool. how can one manipulate audio from the command line?
Can you play audio, set markers interactively, nodge markers, cut copy and
paste, mix tracks etc? The idea is interesting. How is this done? If you want
to perform whatever function on a file, like mp3ing, normalizing, or applying
whatever preset effect, that is rather straight forward as far as I understand,
because all graphical tools are a shell around that type of core activity. But
can you also delete a bit of audio from a file, if you don't know the start and
end times yet, i.e. it being interactive?
Paul.

>>> Twitter:@apple2thecore