From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Lindsay Yazzolino
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 4:09 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Fusion 5.

Where can one find this version on the site? After much digging I was able
to find 5.0, but for some reason VMWare was still trying to charge me
$49.99, the same price it showed for upgrading to Professional. Is there
some trick to receiving the 50% cheaper price?
Is it cheaper to upgrade as opposed to buying a new version from scratch? If
so, perhaps I was on the wrong page, or needed to enter my license code
somewhere so that I'd receive the upgrade price. I'm currently running
version 4. I've found the site to be quite a nightmare in terms of finding
the information I need, and any tips would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

Lindsay

Lindsay

Lindsay Yazzolino
Researcher